- Winning Numbers
- NLA Contributions
- Company Info
- Contact Us
How to Claim Your Prize
The National Lotteries Authority has made claiming game prizes simple and easy. Winners must simply observe the conditions below to claim their prizes.
- The winning ticket accompanied by a valid signature and proper identification must be presented in order to claim prizes.
- All prizes must be claimed within ninety (90) days after the draw unless otherwise decided by the manager.
- For prizes EC$250 and below, claims can be made at any authorized NLA agent.
- For larger prizes, claims must be made at the National Lotteries Authority's head office in St. George’s or the sub office in St. Andrew’s. These claims must be made in person with photo identification.
- Jackpot prizes will be made in installments at the discretion of the National Lotteries Authority.
It is important to note that the National Lotteries Authority reserves the right to publish the name, address and photograph of any prize winner and use the information in lottery promotional activities. For further information, winners can contact the National Lotteries Authority office in St. George’s or the sub office in St. Andrew’s.
NLA sponsors national champion of champions club cricket 20/20 competition
Cricket is a traditional sport of Grenada, and as a people we have experienced the highs and the lows of… Read More